1. Open Device Manager
2. Double-click Storage controllers
3. Right-click Enmotus NVMe Storage Controller
4. Choose Update driver
5. Click "Browse my computer for drivers"
6. Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
7a. If you see more than one Enmotus NVMe Storage Controller, double-click the one with the latest date.
7b. If you don't, click Have Disk, then paste "C:\Program Files\Enmotus\FuzeDriveSSD Driver\driver\MiDrive.inf" into the box (or you can click Browse and find it that way).
8. If it asks you to reboot, do so. When your PC comes back up, open Fuzion.
9a. If it's an older version and you still need to configure the FuzeDriveSSD, it should come up with a big screen that asks you to configure.
9b. If it's the latest version, click the entry for the P200 on the left, then if necessary click the bouncing red button near the top right.
10. If you need to configure, it will move any data if necessary and reboot. When your PC comes back up, open Fuzion one more time and make sure there's no further complaints.